News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Well that happened

Started by juansolo, September 25, 2019, 07:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

So I stopped making pedals, then someone over on a UK forum talked me into making one... Bah!

It's a '71 Triangle muff with a mids control.

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

juansolo

There are two more. A lad with an studio mopped up all our valve pedals and fell in love with the big baby and asked for another, and that spurred someone else into wanting one. So two valve pedals are currently underway also.

I'm trying to stop, honest!

Leevibe

EBK

An extended farewell tour!  Those are the best!  ;D
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

m-Kresol

Quote from: juansolo on September 25, 2019, 08:06:22 AM
There are two more. A lad with an studio mopped up all our valve pedals and fell in love with the big baby and asked for another, and that spurred someone else into wanting one. So two valve pedals are currently underway also.

I'm trying to stop, honest!

For what it's worth, I am glad you're not stopping entirely. That's how it goes when you have a certain reputation and are more or less known in the correct circles.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

LaceSensor

People with varying regularity ask me to build stuff for them too.
I know the struggle! but, hey, at least it means our pedals are reputable  8)

dan.schumaker

Having people want to buy your pedals is definitely not a bad problem to have...

nzCdog

pickdropper

Being out of the game has clearly made you sloppy.  There are wires everywhere.  Man, what a mess.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

madbean

So, you ran out of money halfway through the build and just didn't put in some parts? A true boutiquer!

(j/k looks super)

Bret608

Now you must know how Al Pacino feels! Every time you try to get out, they just pull you back in...  ;) Sorry, that was a a completely obvious joke! Seriously though, this is making me want to just do a full-blown vintage EHX-style graphic on the Muff build I have in progress.

juansolo

Thanks everyone /feelin' the lurve  8)

selfdestroyer

What a weird looking gaming console :]

Looks clean bud!

jubal81

I was lucky enough to get one of these. The world deserves more! EPIC stuff.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair