News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

More PorkBarrel, HarbingerTwo and Snarkdoodles

Started by madbean, October 03, 2019, 01:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Pork Barrel and HarbingerTwo are back in stock. I also got some more Snarkdoodle giveaways. Everyone who has placed an order since Sept. 21st has or will get one (except for three people who told me they did not want to wait for the extra doodles). This batch should last a few more days at least. After the giveaways run out I will be putting the last 10 Snarkdoodles in the store for purchase to help fund the next giveaway.

The Softie (relay bypass) may be released next week.
There will be another massive release before the end of October including another giveaway (this time it will be an envelope filter)! There may be as many as 5 or 6 new projects. October is phaser month!

madbean

Also, the Softie will be a kit (sans momentary switch and LED indicator). And, priced very competitively.

benny_profane

Quote from: madbean on October 03, 2019, 03:01:12 PM
Also, the Softie will be a kit (sans momentary switch and LED indicator). And, priced very competitively.

So stoked.

jimilee

Who doesn't love a softie....er...wait....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

Perfect timing! I am actually in the market for a relay bypass circuit. I'm once again ignoring practicality  ::), this time to fit a guitar pedal into an enclosure 9/16-in. (14.29 mm) deep.   8) ;D

(I promise to start a thread about it if it gets serious enough.)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

benny_profane

Quote from: jimilee on October 03, 2019, 05:51:18 PM

Are you pumped for phaser month?? Been meaning to ask you to start an "all about phasers" thread. OTA, opto, JFETs...stages and all. What's what?

rockola

WormBoy

Eh ... does the Pipedream qualify as a phaser?  :P

jimilee

Quote from: benny_profane on October 03, 2019, 06:29:06 PM
Quote from: jimilee on October 03, 2019, 05:51:18 PM

Are you pumped for phaser month?? Been meaning to ask you to start an "all about phasers" thread. OTA, opto, JFETs...stages and all. What's what?
Completely, I'm excited to build something that I haven't built yet. I just may start a thread all about phasers. I just moved, it might take a while for me to dig them all out.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Aleph Null

Huzzah! A softie for every box!

madbean

Actually the Softie may include the momentary switch as well. Pricing things out as we speak. So, you'd only need to add your own LED.

benny_profane

Quote from: madbean on October 04, 2019, 08:42:17 AM
Actually the Softie may include the momentary switch as well. Pricing things out as we speak. So, you'd only need to add your own LED.

Dang. Getting better all the time.

Cybercow

Is there an ETA on the 9mm pot panels? The projects page said Oct 16 a few days ago, now it has today's date (Oct 18). Just curious as I could put them to use immediately. Getting a Pork Barrel too, but waiting on the 9mm pot panels. Thanks!
Cybercow - aka: Mark Davis

"Don't let your talent take you where your character can't keep you."

madbean

Quote from: Cybercow on October 18, 2019, 02:42:16 PM
Is there an ETA on the 9mm pot panels? The projects page said Oct 16 a few days ago, now it has today's date (Oct 18). Just curious as I could put them to use immediately. Getting a Pork Barrel too, but waiting on the 9mm pot panels. Thanks!

Yeah, ETA is like two hours, haha. Just finishing up the Softie docs and everything will go live at once.

dawson

Is it just me, or will there be a race for the limited run of Snarkdoodles once the new stuff drops today?

Mine's already in a cart..
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.