News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NomNom pedal

Started by Axeman, October 21, 2019, 11:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axeman

Ok, so I built this pedal with all the correct components and took my time.  The pedal sounds like a broken speaker, not sure whats wrong.  Can someone help with the troubleshooting?

jimilee

Got pictures front and back, closeup and clear with off board wiring? Typically, you just need to reflow all of your solder joints. Take measurements of your ICs and you trannies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Axeman

Thanks, I screwed I had the Diodes swapped.  All good now, but I used a 20k trimm instead of a 25k, I wonder what's the difference

jimilee

Quote from: Axeman on October 21, 2019, 02:13:50 PM
Thanks, I screwed I had the Diodes swapped.  All good now, but I used a 20k trimm instead of a 25k, I wonder what's the difference
Great to hear. Shorter turn ratio, but not enough to notice in this instance. It's a perfectly acceptable sub.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Axeman

Do you know what I can do to mod the NomNom so the effect to start early ?

jimilee

Quote from: Axeman on October 21, 2019, 05:57:44 PM
Do you know what I can do to mod the NomNom so the effect to start early ?
How do you mean?