News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tragedy at home

Started by madbean, November 03, 2019, 05:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Last night our elderly dog, Buckley, fell in our pool and drowned. He was in pretty bad shape already and had a seizure yesterday morning. My wife kept him near all day but he kept stumbling around and falling down steps, etc. We gave him his meds and he seemed okay otherwise. But, in a brief moment of neglect he must have stumbled out the back door and fell in the pool. I cannot even begin to deal with the horror of finding my dog drowned. We've lost lots of animals over the years but never to an accident. And, we had him for 15 years. I'm just thankful that I'm the one that found him to spare my wife and daughter of that image.

Anyway, hug your pets for me today. If you have a moment, post your favorite pic of your pets. It'll make me feel better!

mattc

Brian -

I'm so sorry for your loss.   I can't even imagine finding one of my dogs that way.

As requested, here's a picture of one of my boys, "Fox":

Lubdar

I'm sorry to hear that, Brian...my thoughts go out to you and yours.

Best,
   Bradford
(--c^.^)--c

jimilee

Im sorry for your loss man. Dogs are family members with their own personalities. Take care sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

I'm so sorry to hear that. It sounds awful.

Here is Fury:

HamSandwich

Shit man. That is rough. Will be giving these guys big hugs today.

Caedarn

Awful.  So sorry to hear that. Here are my two, Greta and Gunnar:

DLW

I'm sorry to hear that. That is awful :(

I had to say goodbye to my cat last Thursday. Pets are family.

pickdropper

I am so sorry, Brian.  That's awful. 
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Leevibe

Sorry brother. That is super painful.

benny_profane

Brian, that's awful to hear. Hoping the best for you and your family.

madbean

jubal81

That's really tough. Condolences. Try to take solace in what you can.

My wife torturing Kash on Halloween:

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jjjimi84

Oh man that is so unfortunate, I hope everyone is doing okay. It is hard to lose a family member like that.

Here is our savage sam.

oip

oh god damn that is heartbreaking i'm so sorry.