News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

November release update - Mudbunny and Slow Loris sale

Started by madbean, November 10, 2019, 06:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

So, Phaser Month, which was supposed to be Oct., then Nov. is now Dec. This damn Polytrog project is cursed. My original proto runs smoothly. My botched production board has encountered multiple issues and is down to one I have not been able to solve. I can't wait any longer on getting it fixed so it's got to go to next month. Sorry guys. Hopefully I'll have several phasers in December including the P-Trog. Several new overdrive projects will also come in December.

All the current planned November releases are on the Projects page and includes a bunch of new 1590A projects, 4 of the overdrive re-designs, the re-designed ABDX and there may be one more release in that batch. The Flunkee giveaway will start when these boards are released (should be the last week of the month).

In the meantime, I've reduced the remaining stock of the Slow Loris and Mudbunny boards by 50%. So, if you want to get some cheap PCBs, there are a few of those left :)

jimilee

Quote from: DFX on November 11, 2019, 01:52:47 AM
I thought you had got the Polytrog going ok?

Maybe you missed this part.

Quote...... My original proto runs smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

kaeisy

...and Darren (aka DFX, aka drog_trog) disappeared from the forum for the second time...

madbean

Quote from: kaeisy on November 14, 2019, 12:31:12 AM
...and Darren (aka DFX, aka drog_trog) disappeared from the forum for the second time...

He asked for his account to be deleted (for the second time now). Frankly, he's been a bit of a problem so I think it's for the best.

zgrav

As much as i want to avoid putting any pressure on anyone about when something will be available on the site, I would like to ask generally if we are days away from the new projects going live?  Or weeks away?  I would like to curb my hourly checks on the shop page if they are premature.  : ^ )

madbean

zgrav

madbean

Runtime Error doc is up. I should have a few more up tomorrow.

alanp

Quote from: madbean on December 04, 2019, 05:36:42 PM

... was anyone else hoping for a 404 on the pdf? :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on December 04, 2019, 08:42:11 PM
Quote from: madbean on December 04, 2019, 05:36:42 PM

... was anyone else hoping for a 404 on the pdf? :)

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

I had to re-upload the Runtime Error docs because the DC Jack was slightly off-center. If you downloaded it, delete that and get it again.
The Flunkee is up now.

I had the wonderful experience of accidentally overwriting the new 1590A template I had spent several hours on and then found out my automatic backups had not been working since Thanksgiving. So I lost half a day recreating the template. But, it's all good now!

gordo

Wow, I really like the clean look on the board parts layout on these latest docs. Makes reading part values a whole lot easier on these ancient eyeballs. Thanks!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on December 05, 2019, 05:06:50 PM
I had to re-upload the Runtime Error docs because the DC Jack was slightly off-center. If you downloaded it, delete that and get it again.
The Flunkee is up now.

I had the wonderful experience of accidentally overwriting the new 1590A template I had spent several hours on and then found out my automatic backups had not been working since Thanksgiving. So I lost half a day recreating the template. But, it's all good now!
How can I buy it if it's free?

Lubdar

(--c^.^)--c

peAk