News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

total recall

Started by pamurufio, November 29, 2019, 04:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamurufio

what is the print on the back supposed to be? it kinda looks like a demonic shrek to me  :-\

edit: i forgot why i even made this post. synthcube has an exclusive deal on the xvive bbd's incase anyones looking. these are working in my build.

madbean

Quote from: pamurufio on November 29, 2019, 04:47:55 PM
what is the print on the back supposed to be? it kinda looks like a demonic shrek to me  :-\

It's kind of an 8-bit conversion of this from the movie (very disturbing but iconic nonetheless):

pamurufio

Quote from: madbean on November 29, 2019, 05:47:38 PM
Quote from: pamurufio on November 29, 2019, 04:47:55 PM

It's kind of an 8-bit conversion of this from the movie (very disturbing but iconic nonetheless):

🤦‍♂️of course.
im incredibly uncultured. i need to watch the movie before i finish the build. thanks bean

EBK

"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

dawson

I was a lucky enough kid that Total Recall is the first "R" rated movie my Dad brought home to watch with my brother and I- those images of ping-pong eyeballs and that alien babe with the third mammary have been burnt into my brain ever since, creating a lifetime love for science fiction.

Truly the best film ever for a 9 year old boy.
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.