News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

11.14 - Update on shipping

Started by madbean, November 14, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwstanford

Quote from: juansolo on November 14, 2011, 05:10:03 PM
Personally I'm in it to crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear the lamentations of the women. *nods*

Let me tell you of the days of high adventure! 

juansolo

Quote from: dwstanford on November 15, 2011, 06:42:08 AM
Quote from: juansolo on November 14, 2011, 05:10:03 PM
Personally I'm in it to crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear the lamentations of the women. *nods*

Let me tell you of the days of high adventure! 

:D This is best in life.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

madbean

Scruffie

Quote from: madbean on November 14, 2011, 02:54:15 PM
On that note, I'm actually quite close to placing the next order. The past three weeks have been absolutely frustrating as hell. Every single build, prototype, idea has had problems (none of which are important enough to go into). It's a bit discouraging...yesterday I found myself saying "okay, let's build the next failure", ha ha. But, I've slogged through the issues one by one and passed a tipping point, so to speak. I'm quite energized to keep things moving at a fast pace.

Anything I can leand a hand with? Drop me a PM  :)

QuoteI would like to get at least ONE sub-mini tube project in there.

If you need any help with these Sub-minis too, I might be able to help out as coincidentally i'm working on some projects for them as we speak... I might have a circuit idea that could be of interest...
Works at Lectric-FX

juansolo

Also cool as I still ahve about 4 submini's kicking about that need using for something.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

thatirishsob

I cant wait to see what all you have been working on man

bigmufffuzzwizz

Right on! Your doing so much greatness and making it available to all of us. I'm still in awe that you tackled the EM and DMM projects. That is a quite an accomplishment I must say! I will be ordering these new boards, probably when the next batch drops (hopefully they aren't all sold out!).
I must ask, what's the word w/ the moodring and weener wah?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

madbean

The Moodring is dead in the water ATM. Which is to say, the design is actually pretty near done, but it's on the backburner. Actually, it's been on one of my proto rigs for three months now. I will get back to it, but not until december or jan.

The Weener Wah just got a new layout which I am going to build ASAP. No ETA, but it is at least in progress now.

spy590

Great news Brian! Between the new boards I'll be getting from you and the discontinued boards from haberdasher, I think I'm set for a while. Any chance that your next run will include some Boneyard action?

marmaliser

Good news on the weener wah.  I have a powder coated pink  :-[ ( at the request of my daughter who loves wah's) wah shell and brand new pot waiting.

madbean

tenwatt

Not too bright....

Brian.robert

Any chance you have a parts list made for the dirtbag deluxe?  I pre-ordered the board, and thought I could get a jump start on sourcing!

marmaliser

Quote from: Brian.robert on November 17, 2011, 04:40:59 PM
Any chance you have a parts list made for the dirtbag deluxe?  I pre-ordered the board, and thought I could get a jump start on sourcing!
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=2954.msg25260#msg25260  :)

Brian.robert

Quote from: marmaliser on November 17, 2011, 04:47:13 PM
Quote from: Brian.robert on November 17, 2011, 04:40:59 PM
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=2954.msg25260#msg25260  :)

Thanks!  Guess I need to learn how to use the search function  :-[