News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Info on the next batch of projects.

Started by madbean, December 13, 2011, 03:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Here's what I'm for sure doing.
Boneyard, CherryBomb, PastyFace, LaVache, Pig Butt and Retrograde.

If I can finalize it in time: Stage Fright

And re-ordering the Low Rider.

I'll set up pre-orders in a few days. I expect to be shipping these right at the end of Dec./beg. of January.

The next batch after this one will be mostly all new stuff...big projects, and super-fun ones! Those will be at the beginning of Feb., most likely.

T_MBaker

Excellent news!!
Fingers crossed the Stage Fright will be ready.

Will the Aquaboy Deluxe be in the following order of new stuff due in Feb?

madbean

madbean

thetrend77

Nice! All with board mounted pots, I assume?

madbean

Quote from: thetrend77 on December 13, 2011, 06:07:14 PM

Except for the Retorgrade. The height of the transformer makes it a little to close for comfort. So, there are two holes for stand-offs instead. Everything is PCB mounted pots. I'll be doing less of PCB mounted switches, though. They are more trouble than they are worth, IMO, except in really tight layouts.

Haberdasher

Definitely count me in for a stage fright, probably a boneyard and lavache as well. :)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

BarryW

I'm in for a pastyface, cherrybomb and low rider.

Oh and the mutron III !!!!   ;^}

JakeFuzz

Finger crossed that the February batch includes the sub-mini Rump Roast.

As soon as you said "best overdrive I've heard" I was like  :o  and now I have to build it.

spy590

Quote from: madbean on December 13, 2011, 06:39:48 PM
Quote from: thetrend77 on December 13, 2011, 06:07:14 PM

Except for the Retorgrade. The height of the transformer makes it a little to close for comfort. So, there are two holes for stand-offs instead. Everything is PCB mounted pots. I'll be doing less of PCB mounted switches, though. They are more trouble than they are worth, IMO, except in really tight layouts.

LOL, now I need to figure out what to do with all these lug style pots I stocked up on...

jkokura

You can still use them on PCB mount projects. Use leads from resistors or caps and make 'legs' on the lugs. I do it on a lot of my builds. Saves from having to buy two different types of pots in the same values. I used to buy PCB mount pots, but I don't bother anymore, at least not for most things.

jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

the3secondrule

Hey Brian,

Whats the ETA on the loophole?

(also looking forward to the stagefright)

J
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

spy590

Quote from: jkokura on December 13, 2011, 09:07:50 PM
You can still use them on PCB mount projects. Use leads from resistors or caps and make 'legs' on the lugs. I do it on a lot of my builds. Saves from having to buy two different types of pots in the same values. I used to buy PCB mount pots, but I don't bother anymore, at least not for most things.

jacob

Thanks Jacob...Not sure why I didn't think of that, lol. Looks like I'll finally be getting around to a Boneyard build.

marmaliser

Sad not to see the baby boards or the weener wah (waiting on that one).  There is nothing there that excites me so maybe I might just have to buy a Dirtbag to keep me busy. ;)

pietro_moog

hi Brian, can you make a mudbunny revision with board mounted pots?