Info on the next batch of projects.

Started by madbean, December 13, 2011, 03:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryde

ckim715

-Charlie

Micpoc

Quote from: JakeFuzz on December 13, 2011, 07:36:54 PM
Finger crossed that the February batch includes the sub-mini Rump Roast.

As soon as you said "best overdrive I've heard" I was like  :o  and now I have to build it.

I concur. I've been wanting a tube project and this could be just the ticket.

Scruffie

Quote from: pietro_moog on December 14, 2011, 07:08:41 AM
hi Brian, can you make a mudbunny revision with board mounted pots?
+1 on this, for a 1590B  ;D

Looking forward to that OpAmp Muff.
Works at Lectric-FX

bigmufffuzzwizz

Great stuff coming up! I'm kinda glad it's getting pushed back a bit as there is so much to do!!
+2 for the stage fright
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

madbean

Yeah, I'll be able to put the Stage Fright in the next batch. I may have to put off something else depending on what the revised HD boards cost. On the plus side, I did confirm my final Rump Roast build a few days ago so that will be the first sub-mini project. Sounds awesome!

jubal81

Quote from: madbean on December 18, 2011, 05:03:34 PM
On the plus side, I did confirm my final Rump Roast build a few days ago so that will be the first sub-mini project. Sounds awesome!

/starts breakdancing
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jstbrowsin

they all sound good . . .  but will there be a definite eta on the weener wah please?

Seems my little vox wah shell has been waiting forever, sitting in the corner longing to join his pedal brothers at the gigs.   :'(
Sorta like the story of Flick the little Fire Engine. . . really sad  :(
I keep saying Mr Beans really busy and he'll get round to it soon but voxy just sits there and says wah wah (well he would if he could but he got no guts :o)

Please please MB can we have a weener wah  so Voxy can finally play with the big boys please :-*

n8b5150

I'm looking forward to building a Low Rider as well as a few others. I have had great success with the other Madbean boards I've used so far.

BarryW

I am patiently waiting for a lowrider and a few others . . .

juansolo

The LR is really impressive. One of the best tracking octave pedals I've ever heard.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

LaceSensor

Quote from: juansolo on December 26, 2011, 12:51:52 AM
The LR is really impressive. One of the best tracking octave pedals I've ever heard.

With  2n5457 trannys sure, with the stock 2sk30's it's a bit ropes but not to detract from a stunning DIY build.

ToasterMe

I can't wait to get going on some of these new projects. However there is one question that is bothering me: is there any reason for the omission of the 'Mid' control on the Pig Butt? I know it isn't a feature found on the original, but I always liked that the Mudbunny gave you the option of having one...

jkokura

I know you can add one without too much trouble. So if you really want one that's a doable mod.

It's a different kind of Muff though, the Op Amp type, so maybe that's why Brian left it off.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Scruffie

Some people just like a switch, some people might not like the mod etc.

I'm not too keen on having the Ruetz mod on the Rat boards personally, i'd rather it was a 3 knobber.

Plus this has a Tone Bypass (you can see the pads) so it would make two controls redundant.
Works at Lectric-FX