News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

HoneyDripper Recall

Started by madbean, December 17, 2011, 06:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmufffuzzwizz

It's a bummer but not too surprising for the complexity of these projects. You gotta look at the other side, no one else has a DIY DMM project available, or a lot of the stuff your providing. You'll get it all figured out, I'm sure of it!  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

gordo

You could be like Microsoft and just call it HoneyDripper Vista... :D
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

rjkanejr

Way to man up!  Truly I have always felt that it is best and easiest to admit when one makes mistake, fess up to it, accept responsibility, make it right and move on.  It shows integrity and honesty and is what will make customers life long.  Take a breath, step back relax. It will all be OK.  Kudos to the Madbean for this action.  I know it must hurt but you'll be better for it in the long run.  That's why we love the bean, the great designs, the pcbs, and this forum.  Rock on!

tenwatt

As a guy having problems with the Dirtbag I can tell you that these problems will NOT effect my future business with you, Brian.  These are NEW, COMPLEX projects.  I'm certain that all will be perfect in the end.

Thanx for all the hard work.  It has to be so trying to be rushed to release new products. 
Not too bright....

madbean

Thanks again. I have finished reviewing the needed changes and I'm going to test them out today. I also completed a single sided layout which I will release once the project documentation has been revised. It's based on the original FSB layout but smaller and will fit in a 1590BB. The revised fabbed board will still have the exact same pots and switch placement for 125B. It will actually be slightly smaller than the first layout (due to eliminating the regulator).

Anyway, I'll have the final updates on the Honey Dripper and DirtBag tonight (finished tracing out the portions I needed from the Memory Boy yesterday).

r4ndy

I appreciate the customer focus and integrity - will definitely continue to support your business.

add4

Just received the new PCB. Thanks a lot for the customer support Bean!