News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming Releases - give your input!

Started by madbean, January 07, 2012, 05:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raulduke

Quote from: madbean on January 11, 2012, 05:03:32 PM
There's also the possibility of another delay. I've been working on it for a few days and it sounds pretty damn awesome. It's PT2399 based but it's got some features that no other design has, AFAIK. I started it last year but decided to go ground up on it this week. Biggest feature is the ability to select three different "model" types, analog, tape and one other that I have yet to name. Lastly, I'm trying to work out a faux "tape warble" on the repeats (not modulation exactly, but true up and down pitch bends).

Anyway, just another one to put on the burner.

:o

Yes Please...

Matt Gnarly

Quote from: raulduke on January 12, 2012, 10:59:51 AM
There's also the possibility of another delay. I've been working on it for a few days and it sounds pretty damn awesome. It's PT2399 based but it's got some features that no other design has, AFAIK. I started it last year but decided to go ground up on it this week. Biggest feature is the ability to select three different "model" types, analog, tape and one other that I have yet to name. Lastly, I'm trying to work out a faux "tape warble" on the repeats (not modulation exactly, but true up and down pitch bends).

:o

Yes Please...

x2! Anything tape-like would be awesome.

jtn191

Quote from: sgmezei on January 11, 2012, 10:55:26 PM

+10
I would love another delay

another +10...it'd be a cool replacement for my echo park
I'm tryin to build up my chops for a [few] delay build...

madbean

I think I've got double delay time worked out on this, as well. It's starting to come together pretty well.

pietro_moog

please madbean, give us this in february.

saxoftenest

Quote from: madbean on January 12, 2012, 06:18:11 PM
I think I've got double delay time worked out on this, as well. It's starting to come together pretty well.
Awe...                  Awe...                  Awe...
Some...                Some...                Some...
:D

ToasterMe

Quote from: madbean on January 12, 2012, 06:18:11 PM

May I sum up my feelings towards this project with a short video?

Sigesmundninja

Any news on what the final list of releases will be, Mr Bean??

madbean

Not for another week or two. I'm working steady on the projects, though, so things are movin along.

Mike @ Rawkworks

Another two votes for pig butt and rump roast! Side note - I'm very excited weener in!! In a few weeks I'll have something to fill up my cry baby! Woohoo!
Mike
mike@rawkworks.com

madbean

Delay is ready for a prototype PCB! Finally took it off the breadboard.

ckim715

-Charlie

madbean

And this is the "JR" version which will have a subset of the DX version and go in a 1590B. This one will require 1/8W resistors, monolithic and tantalum caps, but they are common values.

madbean

And lastly the "DD" version which has dual delay but no modulation.

Gee, are three versions too many?

djaaz

DX, DX Jr, DD.
if i get it right:
DX  is dual,delay with modulation.
Jr is delay with modulation
DD is double delay with no modulation.

The switch triggers 3 mods on the first?