News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Current Lover

Started by marmaliser, January 14, 2012, 11:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marmaliser

Here is my Current Lover - Worked first time after a bit of biasing.  Just a little distortion to iron out and still undecided whether to run at 9v or 15v.  I really enjoyed the build and the board mounted pots / switches but I am not so stuck on the effect which considering I used to have an Electric Mistress and sold it is not a great surprise so I am thinking about the M117 clone next :).  Because of this I did not go overboard on the enclosure but just snagged a copy of Lacesensors homage to the DEM (thanks )

nzCdog

Very tidy... I have a thing for flangers 8)
That's an epic looking pcb, great to get it into a 125b with those board mounted pots

LaceSensor

madbean

As with the other recent CL debug---try different values for the 22pF cap. This will go a long way toward removing distortion. You will have to tweak your biasing a little, but it could be all you need.

Also, the output section is tweaked for a tiny bit of grit if you have your volume up to maximum. You can increase the emitter resistor a bit to undo this (I think it's 2k or 3k on the schematic).

bigmufffuzzwizz

I like it so much! The fact that it fits in a 125B is whats getting me. Thinking about how much room my real EM takes up on my board... :-\
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals