News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

January Pre-orders

Started by madbean, January 18, 2012, 05:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhorst

Yay! Weener Wah about to arrive. Now just waiting for the docs to be uploaded, so that I can see what it actually is I'll be building (pondering what that large circular thing on the pcb is for).

sockeye

Quote from: Rockhorst on January 24, 2012, 04:44:58 AM
Yay! Weener Wah about to arrive. Now just waiting for the docs to be uploaded, so that I can see what it actually is I'll be building (pondering what that large circular thing on the pcb is for).

The inductor?

mattc

PCBs came in and look great.  woo!

Mouser is back ordered on three of my resistor values boo!

madbean

I'll have the two remaining docs up later this morning. I finally got all orders out up to about the last 24 hrs.

Also: all the HoneyDripper replacement PCBs have been shipped!

gtr2

Quote from: mattc on January 24, 2012, 05:06:15 AM

What values?

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

pickdropper

Got my boards yesterday.  Thanks Brian!
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

mattc

Quote from: gtr2 on January 24, 2012, 06:05:43 AM
Quote from: mattc on January 24, 2012, 05:06:15 AM

What values?

Josh

470r, 13k and one other that's slipping my mind.... I've already ordered them from digi-key.  I made a 6 page order from Mouser, and I didn't play close enough attention to the "in stock" listing on some of them.  I'm sure they had those values in stock from another manufacturer, I just made my order too late at night, and didn't see the back ordered notice.

madbean

Meh, I can drop those in the mail today you. I have plenty of both, I think. If you think of the other one let me know. Did you just need a couple of each?

gtr2

Ok, if you need one and no one has it let me know.  I'll hook you up.

FWIW I always check the box that says STOCKED while searching.  I've completed an order only to find that I had to go back and change things.  Mouser won't let you after you hit buy either  :(  Don't ask me how I know.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Also relevant to the interests of this forum - new section: Parts Jar

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?board=22.0

lloyd17

Be sure to check out available brands as well at mouser. Koa speer precision resistors are in stock at those values for six cents each.

mattc

Thanks for the offer guys!   I've already ordered the replacements and they've been shipped.

I normally check the in stock box, I just forgot this time :(