News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

How is babby formed?

Started by madbean, February 13, 2012, 11:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

This is the official Baby Board / 1590A smack down project announcement goo. I've just updated the projects page with the intended roster. Things might get added or taken away, depending, but it will give everyone a good idea of what's going on: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/index.html

To get people excited, I've uploaded complete documentation for Cave Dweller ver. 1 and 2 WITH PCB artwork for any etchers that want to get started at home right away. The actual PCBs will be available in the next batch of fabbed boards which I hope to have right at the end of this month.

Anyway, I think this is going to turn out to be a great set of projects for everyone, so I hope to see some really cool looking baby builds here in the next few months :)

Whee!

juansolo

I'll take one of each.... So looking forward to these!
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

BRGPollen

The Musician's Theory of Relativity . . . . . E=Fb

Ettore_M

Grab your soldering irons and get ready for 1590A adventures!  ;D
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

saxoftenest

thetrend77

Can't wait for the chorus, delay, and comp!

Ice-o

Well, there goes all of my spare time and spare money this spring.
And gleefully so.
Could we twist you arm a little for a list of what each of these these baby boards are inspired by/based on?

cjkbug

etched up and ready for population! ;D
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

jolly1423

Do the two grounds on the cave dweller just both get run to the 3pdt? Can't wait!!!!! Gonna be cleaning out my 'pedal savings' :P

djaaz

Faster than me.
But i had to go out and buy a drilling workbench for my dremel and a drilling bit.

My first etch yesterday was for a sabertooth, i'm gonna use the same etchant for this one.

On my way to a disaster!

eldanko

my oh my

I have an ostentatiously large spare enclosure lying around is about to become a huge multi fx unit comprised of these things.  I. Can't. Wait.
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

madbean

Quote from: jolly1423 on February 13, 2012, 02:41:04 PM
Do the two grounds on the cave dweller just both get run to the 3pdt? Can't wait!!!!! Gonna be cleaning out my 'pedal savings' :P

You can run one ground to the switch and then the other with the 9v wire to the DC jack. It's cleaner that way.

jolly1423

Gotcha. Thanks. I'm still a little new to this. Your projects have been an awesome learning tool though. I've only build a couple so far but even just looking through them causes me to keep researching and pushing my know-how. I'm waiting for the next batch and I'll be ordering a bunch!

nzCdog

Yowsah!  A whole tribe of babies!  Fantastic work Brian, can't wait to see those projects! 8)

sgmezei

Stoked!!!! I can't wait. I shall build them ALLLLL.