News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Road Rage - Out of Stock?

Started by Chi_Boy, February 20, 2012, 04:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chi_Boy

I didn't see anything here about the Road Rage boards being out of stock, so I thought I would ask to be sure.  So are they really out or is my computer messing with me?

-G

reaganomics!

It says it's out of stock for me too

madbean

I think I have some more. I'll check tomorrow morning and update the inventory.

timbo_93631

If you had any of the V.3 (Max1044 only version) boards laying around I'd definitely love to get some more.  I found them to be perfect in rangemaster clones for getting a -9v power supply in a tiny spot.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

madbean

Quote from: timbo_93631 on February 20, 2012, 09:41:46 PM
If you had any of the V.3 (Max1044 only version) boards laying around I'd definitely love to get some more.  I found them to be perfect in rangemaster clones for getting a -9v power supply in a tiny spot.

I definitely don't have any of those.

juansolo

If you just want to do the polarity thing in the smallest space possible, do this and omit the sag trimmer and LED resistor tis ultra-tiny:

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

DutchMF

He Juan,

Thanks for posting this, it's probably the smallest you can get positive ground with! I have some technical questions about it, but I'll bother you with those when I get around to building a positive-ground effect, if that's ok with you. To many nice things to build before that......

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

juansolo

No worries, it's not one of mine, but I've used it on the tonebender I've just made and it works perfectly.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Jargo

I had a "ok then"moment earlier too...maybe next week?

Chi_Boy

I'm guessing these really are out of stock then. 

madbean

I've added 30 more to the inventory. That's all of em.

Sorry---I am behind (as usual). Catching up on everything today and tomorrow.

Chi_Boy

Brian,

Don't apologize.    You have a lot on your plate.   I just hope you're making a few bucks doing all of this.    You deserve it.   

Cheers,
George

Jargo

yeah man, by no means is it a big deal at all

reaganomics!

I checked again last night on a whim and was able to order one.  No worries though, I can't really think of anything less pressing than getting my 30th freakin' guitar pedal working :P

jtn191

Quote from: juansolo on February 21, 2012, 05:35:32 AM
If you just want to do the polarity thing in the smallest space possible, do this and omit the sag trimmer and LED resistor tis ultra-tiny:

I'd like to make layouts with an onboard inverter...I'd like to double check if my schem matches...and should lug 3 of the sag pot go to ground?