News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Boneyard

Started by 2tonewarrior, March 31, 2012, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2tonewarrior

This is my first finished pedal from madbean. I´ve done a serendipity first but has no enclosure yet. My idea is to change the paint, this is temporary while I learn about etching boxes.

Hope you like it  ;D

BTW Serendipity is amazing but I LOVE this pedal, I recommend it.

EDIT: lol As you can see I have to learn yet. I readed small size... (http://www.banzaimusic.com/Xicon-MPP-0-22uF.html)

CK1

Look great, man!  You picked a good one, as this is still my favorite distortion box to date.  I like the offset LEDs, too.

jkokura

I LOVE that finish! No need to do anything else to it I say.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

nzCdog

Wow!  What a cool looking pedal... well played sir ;)
QuoteMy idea is to change the paint, this is temporary
Better idea: build another pedal and etch that one, the paintwork on this bad boy looks great!

DutchMF

I'm with Corey on this one, leave as it is, it looks amazing. And if you etch another pedal, you'll have two completely different, good-looking pedals. Like this a lot!

Paul

PS: Hats of for squeezing in that capacitor, that's one big mother!
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

k.rock!

Holy Cap! (see what i did there... ;)) haha That looks awesome man! Definitely keep the finish and build another one. These are really nice pedals. I wanna build one for myself since the one I did was for my friend...so sad to see it go...have fun with it!!

-K
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

2tonewarrior

Glad you like it! I´ll keep the finish then. ;)

eldanko

Killer job for your first!  This looks great inside and out.  Love the enormous film cap.
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense