I re-did the numbering on the DS, and even though I exported the new BOM into the DOC somehow I got mixed up and left the BOM from the single sided version. I've changed the doc to have the correct BOM for both the SS and DS versions.
I've made the necessary changes and reposted to document: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/Aristocrat/docs/Aristocrat_ver.4.pdf
If you downloaded the ver.4 doc on or before 10.18, please do so again. If you have already started populating the board, you will need to make some changes to the resistors for it to be correct. Should this cause anyone a major hassle, or inconvenience, please email and I will make it right.
My apologies for the dumb mistake.