News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Serendipity

Started by mjcyates, October 22, 2010, 10:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjcyates

Here is my Serendipity build using enclosure, knobs, and pots from Mammoth Electronics.

jkokura

Nice looking Pedal. I noticed you used a fairly deep enclosure, is that a 1590C? Do you have plans for labeling or do you like the clean and confusing look?

It's interesting how quickly word about Mammoth has spread. It seems they're the hot thing around here lately. Nothing is making me want to order from them though...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

mjcyates

Thanks, the picture is deceiving. It is just a normal 1590D enclosure. As for labeling, I do like the clean look, however the main reason is I haven't been happy with any labeling methods that I have tried so far. That and the fact that once I get a pedal built I am ready to play it and get on with the next one. As for Mammoth, I just heard about them here and thought I would give them a try. I must say my 1st experience was very positive. Good products, prices, and service.

gtr2

I was digging that color on their site.  Nice to see it in a build.

I have not ordered from them yet, their prices are really good and I think their store front is a little nicer than the competition.  I'll order from them, but will still order from the other guys too...  It's nice to have some selection in a small niche market.
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer