News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mobile access to forums via Tapatalk has been implemented!

Started by Om_Audio, September 11, 2012, 01:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Om_Audio

You can now access the forums using the free "Tapatalk" mobile app for Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, etc. It is really great- just search for madbeanpedals from within the app. It makes using the forums really easy and in some ways even has a leg up over the web based forums IMO.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Screenshots on an Android handheld:
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4HE5N1xRnHJc0cyd28wVW5iOUE/edit

Thanks for implementing this Brian!

C
Sent via soup cans and string.

GhostofJohnToad

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Comfort Player

Silence..... I Keeeeeel youuuuuu....

jtn191

Om_Audio

DOH!
Ya you guys are right. The official app is not free for Android or iOS.
There are some free apps out there that support TapaTalk enabled forums and some forums offer free versions of the app for their sites. The paid app is def the best one though.
I bought the app awhile ago and forgot it was not free.
C
Sent via soup cans and string.

madbean

A few people have asked for it so why not. I checked out the app for Android and it seems to work pretty well. I'm about to install android on my HP TouchPad so it might actually come in handy for me.

GhostofJohnToad

I have no problem that it costs a burger I just wanted others to know that it isn't free.

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on September 11, 2012, 05:12:13 PM
A few people have asked for it so why not. I checked out the app for Android and it seems to work pretty well. I'm about to install android on my HP TouchPad so it might actually come in handy for me.

I did this and the TouchPad became quite a bit more usable.  WebOS had a lot of potential, but there simply aren't enough developers working on apps for it.  The Android version isn't perfect, but it isn't bad.  I hope they optimize the speed a bit as they go on with it.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

sirbergersworth

On it now. Tapatalk on iOS works pretty well.
24 hours later I have a tone of forums on it that I used to have to access via safari.
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand, says, "Don't you see?"
-Robert Hunter