News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Happy Holiday Hoedown - read for free stuff :)

Started by madbean, November 24, 2010, 06:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Folks, starting Dec.1st every order will ship with one free Road Rage board for the entire month, as a special holiday give-away. Also, keep on the lookout for a Holiday PIF thread I'll be posting the first week of December. I will be offering several very cool PIF gifts, including boards, populated and unpopulated, and maybe some other stuff.

This is for special thanks to all my customers and forumites who have stuck with me this year and made madbeanpedals a complete success. I've far exceeded my goals for growth this year, and I am all about giving back. So thank you, all of you.

Ang3lus

I've yet to receive my first shipment, but am already planning on some more products.

Great products, and this forum is also great, lots of info here.

madbean

I'll have all current orders in the mail today, actually. I'm almost caught up from my vacation :)

Tomorrow I start getting the new projects ready for release.

Ang3lus

cool, can't wait :)

you got me buying a soldering station again :)

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

Quote from: jkokura on November 24, 2010, 09:03:47 AM
Oh yeah...

Yesterday was Tuesday Brian...

Jacob

Yeah...I'm behind. You can't blame a guy for taking a few hours off while his wife and daughter are away, canya?

Anyway, expect 1-4 new projects this week...at least one tomorrow.

gtr2

free stuff  :o

I'm always behind...no worries.  I've got 5 projects sitting calling my name, but my job, kids, house renovation, and band stuff end up 1st.
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Ang3lus

madbean, i stopped  jkokura foot while it was in motion, don't worry about it