News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Store will close on 12.23

Started by madbean, December 21, 2012, 10:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The store will close on 12.23 (Sunday) for the remainder of the holiday. I will re-open it in the beginning of January. If the new projects/re-stocks gets here in the meantime I will re-open earlier.

Happy Holidays to all!

electricstorm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Brian!!
ElectricStorm

No current affiliations

Lovetone Flanger  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v4twi2sbs0l5p7/1Ep9NbRE2T

Liustucru

Merry Christmas Brian and all Madbeaners.
I'm already longing for 2013 and all the awesome projects to come !!!

nzCdog

Micpoc

the3secondrule

Merry Merry all...

Hey Brian, just wondering what will be coming up next in terms of re-stocks and new projects? (not sure if I have missed this somewhere?)

Cheers,

J
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

madbean

Quote from: the3secondrule on December 22, 2012, 04:53:29 PM
Merry Merry all...

Hey Brian, just wondering what will be coming up next in terms of re-stocks and new projects? (not sure if I have missed this somewhere?)

Cheers,

J

Well, we are at the point where I cannot afford to re-stock everything and the new projects all at once, so I will be doing some now and some a couple weeks after that. I'll have more info on this soon. Right now, I kinda just wanna enjoy the holiday :) (But, I'm still working on getting things up to speed as soon as possible)

madbean

I will add one thing: you can pretty much expect an onslaught of projects coming in the next 2-3 months. It's going to be a DIY bloodbath. I've got so many things completed or near completion it's frightening  ;D

nzCdog

jimilee

Awesome, happy holidays Brian, now get out and play a show or 3
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.