News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Orders are lagging and other stuff----UPDATE

Started by madbean, December 14, 2010, 09:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Doing my best to get caught up on everything. If you've placed an order on or after 12.5, I'm working on it and will have it out in the next two days. I got a couple of days behind due to my wife being bedridden with a cold and having to look after our little one.

But, I'm on track now.

Also, the docs for the new Zygote are about 95% done. I will have them up ASAP. They are very thorough!

I'm pushing back all current pending releases (noted 'Dec 5 or Dec') on the Project page until the very end of the month, or the first week of January. The only hold up is some last minute kinks to work out, and in a couple of cases it's as little as hooking up some wires and testing prototypes (yep...that's how little time I've got!)

PIF is still going and will continue through Decemeber. I'll even be doing them while I'm away for a few days for the holiday. I will try to do a few late night ones to make it easier on our friends across the pond, since many of them are 8+ hours ahead.

jackbart1960

Cool! Hoping Mrs. Bean a speedy recovery!!

nzCdog

madbean

Just an update: I expect to have all current orders out by Sunday. Most will go out today or tomorrow, but a few won't make it in Saturday's mail.

madbean

Another update:

Despite my best efforts there are a few remaining orders that will not go out until right after Xmas. I did my best to get what done what was possible (been putting in some very looong days) but there was not enough time to get to them all. These orders were mostly from 12.16-12.19 (orders from 12.20 onward won't ship until after Xmas anyway, as indicated on the Projects page).

My apologies to anyone who has not received shipping notification. The remaining orders will got out on 12.27.

On a plus note, I plan to release the following new projects along with the coming fabbed boards on Jan.2nd(ish): Retrograde (Tychobrahe Octavia), Sprout (Colorsound One Knob Fuzz) and the Weener Wah. I will be adding a few more "Extra Projects" to the forum, as well.

Meowy

Hoping my custom boards are on their way :( , but I understand if they're not   ;)

On an upnote --

Quote from: madbean on December 23, 2010, 11:00:41 AM
...Sprout (Colorsound One Knob Fuzz) ...

:D 8)