News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

01.23.13 - Zero Point documentation

Started by madbean, January 23, 2013, 01:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Unfortunately, the ZPSDX is almost gone already. I greatly under-anticipated the demand. I will be getting more, obviously, but the manufacturer is closing for two weeks starting tomorrow. This means the re-stock will likely come in early March. Sorry guys :(

LaceSensor

Good news on the populaity front, supply n demand  :D

I will make the regular zero point next.
Gret bunch of projects

midwayfair

Quote from: madbean on February 03, 2013, 09:09:45 AM
Unfortunately, the ZPSDX is almost gone already. I greatly under-anticipated the demand. I will be getting more, obviously, but the manufacturer is closing for two weeks starting tomorrow. This means the re-stock will likely come in early March. Sorry guys :(

That's gotta be some kind of record!

aballen

Has anyone out up a demo vid yet?  I'm pretty psyched to hear this baby in action, but in promised myself I would complete a few in progress builds before I started another.

madbean

I will have a demo ASAP. And a full pictorial build, too.

Mr. L

Waited too long to order  :-\, but looking forward to the demo.  It will give me something to look forward to.
Mike

madbean

jimilee

Silly question,the spst stomp says normally off,is that the same as normally closed? I'm assuming NO=is normally open which is the same as normally on?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

PimpMyTone

Quote from: jimilee on February 17, 2013, 02:39:49 PM
Silly question,the spst stomp says normally off,is that the same as normally closed? I'm assuming NO=is normally open which is the same as normally on?

I think normally off means the circuit is normally opened and normally on means the circuit is normally closed .
Simon

Ettore_M

Quote from: PimpMyTone on February 17, 2013, 02:49:01 PM
Quote from: jimilee on February 17, 2013, 02:39:49 PM

I think normally off means the circuit is normally opened and normally on means the circuit is normally closed .
Indeed, NO means that the switch is open and no current passes through the legs. So, it's normally off.. And vice versa..I know first hand that it can be a little tricky but this is how I learnt that at school. ;)

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

garfo