News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cornish P2 workalike possibility???

Started by bradberry00, February 12, 2013, 01:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC103

Looks like an odd mash up of values from the Rams Head and the Civil War... time for another Mudbunny.

tveen323

Old post, sorry, if not okay, please remove.

I've been lurking the internet for quite some time to find P2 reference schematic! This thread is the best I could find!
Did any of you investigate further?

I found a photo of the backside of the P2 / G2 PCB (attachment). Apparently they share a identical PCB, which makes me wonder how the tone-stack off the P2 looks like, as you guys drew a basic muff tone-stack.

jimilee

Check out guitarpcb.com He has a G2 and an S2 if you search here, somebody has a single board for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

JC103

the gtrpcb version do not sound authentic, not bad distortion, just not authentic copies. The forumite who designed the 2in1 got it really right when he did his! I think he uses a Paul McCartney avatar.

juansolo

I've not really been grabbed by any of the Cornish clones I've built. They're all a little too focused on doing one thing for my liking. His buffer is a nice one though and we did jam one of those on the front of a Coloursound Overdriver/Powerboost to make it play nice with other things, which actually worked out quite nicely.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk