News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

02.28 - New releases/restocks are available in the Store.

Started by madbean, February 28, 2013, 07:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Aquaboy DX, Bloviator II, Cave Dweller, Afterlife, Runt, EgoDriver, Egghead, Hipster and Slow Loris in stock!

I have 150 each of the new Bloviator and Aquaboy boards so they should remain in stock for a while.

Added: Small price reductions on a few baby boards ($1 or so).

To Do: The Hipster and Egghead are slightly revised from their previous versions and the docs will be updated along with adding the BloviatorII and AquaboyDX docs ASAP.

Please be sure to refresh the Projects page when you load it to ensure all images/info is updated.

Effectsiation

Yay! :)  So since the docs aren't up yet, can you clarify about the ABDX what BBDs we are able to use and if you got rid of the distortion on the repeats for the V3205?

chordball

YES! Just dropped a $100 on some new projects. :o (Including the ABDX of course)

madbean

Quote from: Effectsiation on February 28, 2013, 08:30:10 AM
Yay! :)  So since the docs aren't up yet, can you clarify about the ABDX what BBDs we are able to use and if you got rid of the distortion on the repeats for the V3205?

I've added series resistors to each BBD to help minimize distortion when using the v3205. I won't say that it removes it 100% but it does improve it quite a bit. The doc will have a chart in it that explains the plus and minus of each BBD type that can be used - MN3005, MN3205, MN3008, BL3208 and v3205.

Effectsiation

Quote from: madbean on February 28, 2013, 09:13:37 AM
Quote from: Effectsiation on February 28, 2013, 08:30:10 AM

I've added series resistors to each BBD to help minimize distortion when using the v3205. I won't say that it removes it 100% but it does improve it quite a bit. The doc will have a chart in it that explains the plus and minus of each BBD type that can be used - MN3005, MN3205, MN3008, BL3208 and v3205.

Ahh, very nice!  I'm excited that BL3208 is now an option.

jubal81

Cool stuff. I noticed the Junk Trunk is no longer listed. Abandoned?
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Effectsiation

Quote from: jubal81 on February 28, 2013, 09:33:34 AM
Cool stuff. I noticed the Junk Trunk is no longer listed. Abandoned?

I think it just moved to the "In Development" section on the right side.

madbean

ABDX doc is coming along. I think people will be happy with the basic explanation of how analog delays work that I've written up for it. Hopefully that will give some insight (it is very basic, though).

jimilee

Dammit! I'd really like to build this bass I got parts for but if you keep doing this it won't happen,especially if you'll get more ZPSDX boards. I need more time and more of me. ;D
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Mike @ Rawkworks

Mike
mike@rawkworks.com

madbean

gingataff

Great doc, very interesting read.
Thanks for adding the shopping list, this really helps my workflow.

Sent from my SC-02B using Tapatalk 2

spaceboss

Really great documentation:  8)

Thanks for the adding some explanation on how analog delay works. Thought I was done after the Dirtbag, but looks like I've got another analog delay build coming up.

DutchMF

Quote from: tyronethebig on March 01, 2013, 06:15:15 AM

Damn, this made me roll on the floor laughing! Just picked myself up again after 10 minutes, now its time for a beer....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

murdog47

Are the values on the Bloviator II the same as the original with 1/8 w resistors?