News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

March release schedule

Started by madbean, March 15, 2013, 12:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Here's the list of stuff that I am having made. I am placing this order probably tomorrow, so the boards will arrive right at the end of the month.

Re-stock:
Cupcake, Green Bean, Nautilus, Retrograde, Wolfshirt, ZPSDX

New/Revised
Stage Fright, Harbinger One, Sparkplug Rev.1, FatPants2013

I am really happy to be done with the Stage Fright and Harbinger. Both of these went through a LOT of prototyping and revisions.

--------------------------------------

The Dirtbag 2013 is moving to April. Also, I will be doing a small revision on the Weener Wah for April. I don't know anything else beyond that at this point in terms of other projects.

Hangingmonkey

neiloler

I hope to grab a few of the ZPSDX myself, I hope that's a big part of the order! :)
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

jimilee

I guess the stage fright won't be part of phaser month that for me then
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

icecycle66

I can't wait to build my dual phaser.

PimpMyTone

Hi , I was wondering what was happening with the sharkfin .
Simon

madbean

I think I accidentally deleted it from the Projects Page, but it is still definitely happening. My hope is to wrap up that and the Mood Ring reverb for next month but no promises as of now.

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

joe*211

Looking forward to the new phaser and fatpants...

Are you planning on restocking the Weener wha soon? Promissed a good friend I'd build him one...

Thanks Madbean

madbean

Yes. I'm making a couple of changes to the Weener to reflect the feedback from some of the builds here. The Peak and Filter trimmers have been removed and there will be a spot to use a rotary switch for three different filter caps instead. Also, there will be a gain trimmer on the input transistor. It's pretty near the same size/dimensions...just a few parts shifted around.

jim50hertz

Any chance of a peak at the build docs for the Stage Fright and Harbinger so can put an order together?

Thanks for these, they have been eagerly anticipated here!

stevenrun

Looks like I'm building 4 pedals in April!

:D

brainbender

I was so excited about Dirtbag 2013 and it's March release... Can't wait... :(

madbean

midwayfair

Quote from: madbean on March 26, 2013, 06:43:06 AM
The Harbinger One doc has been uploaded: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/HarbingerOne/HarbingerOne.pdf

Man, the newer build docs are about 20 steps above and beyond. Excellent work, Mr. Bean!