First Names - we all got em.

Started by madbean, December 29, 2010, 09:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarryW

delus

Hello!

My name is Adam, I live in Greece.

add4

i just love how international this community is.
A side effect of providing these great quality pcbs to is that so many people from around the world get together.. i find that great.

p.s. sorry about the sentimental time .. my night was waaaaaay too short.. :)

pietro_moog

oh come on! am i the only italian over here?
i'm pietro, i live in florence

LaceSensor

pickdropper

Dave here.

Actually, I just joined the forum.  I've just started building pedals and I am having a great time with it.  I can see how this is so addicting.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nzCdog

Hey Dave, welcome to the forum... and your new addiction!  This is a great place to learn with lots of great projects ;)

pickdropper

Quote from: nzCdog on January 02, 2012, 10:58:41 AM
Hey Dave, welcome to the forum... and your new addiction!  This is a great place to learn with lots of great projects ;)

Thanks.  The vibe seems pretty relaxed here.  I'm having fun digging into the info.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Cliff

Toby here, new to pedal building and am super intrigued.

Born in Australia but now live in Canada!

DuctTapeRiot

Man, how did I miss this fun thread.  My name is Dave and I live in Victoria, on an island off the west coast of British Comumbia, Canada.  I dont have any cool nicknames.  I was once called Charlie for 2 years cause when I started a job (cook at the time) there were 3 other Daves there.  My first day of work one of the more senior guys says "Who are you?".  I say "Dave" (say in your head in a meek 19 year olds voice).  He says "That dosn't work, your Charlie now". And that was that.

Ettore_M

Hey! I missed that, too! So, Hector here from Athens, Greece.  Nice to meet you all! ;D

P.S. Hey, Adam! Are we the only Greek guys in  here ??
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

GermanCdn

Curtis here, Canadian, but living in Germany for the last year and a half.  Heading back soon.

Picked up building pedals a few years back, given that it's a fairly compact hobby and you can take it with you, unlike my other hobby, building guitars.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

GermanCdn

Quote from: Boxcar on November 23, 2011, 04:59:03 PM
aka Matt Gnarly from Transcona, Canada

Having grown up in Transcona, that's pretty funny, because only people from Transcona know where it is. 
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Jargo

Quote from: DuctTapeRiot on January 12, 2012, 04:07:24 PM
Man, how did I miss this fun thread.  My name is Dave and I live in Victoria, on an island off the west coast of British Comumbia, Canada.  I dont have any cool nicknames.  I was once called Charlie for 2 years cause when I started a job (cook at the time) there were 3 other Daves there.  My first day of work one of the more senior guys says "Who are you?".  I say "Dave" (say in your head in a meek 19 year olds voice).  He says "That dosn't work, your Charlie now". And that was that.

Ha!  ( I know there's a ton of islands out in BC) Do you happen to know Richard Sales?? He lives out there - Super knowledgeable in electronics and a pioneer Audio Engineer!

DuctTapeRiot

Quote from: Jargo on January 13, 2012, 08:08:56 AM
Ha!  ( I know there's a ton of islands out in BC) Do you happen to know Richard Sales?? He lives out there - Super knowledgeable in electronics and a pioneer Audio Engineer!

I have heard of Richard, and he is on the same Island as me (its a big island, almost 1 million people) but I have never had the good fortune to meet him.