News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Little A/B Switch in a 1590a

Started by irmcdermott, January 09, 2011, 07:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irmcdermott

SO... nothing big here, but a build is a build, right? It's actually my first 1590a build. I had to build it in quite a hurry to get out to a friend and I don't think my last coat of clear coat fully cured and and the finish got a little messed up when I covered it with blue painters tape before putting it together. Since I was building this for someone else, I may have gone a little overboard with the heat shrink, but better to be safe than sorry i suppose :)

irmcdermott

To redeem myself on the poor finish on this one.... Here is this pedals big brother, which is the Baja Silent Selector (from FSB) minus the Y portion. Unfortunately I forgot to snap a gut shot before I sent it out. I built this pair for a friend who manages/runs sound for a band called Photoside Cafe. They have a member who plays violin and guitar, and also switches between two amps. So I built the Silent Selector for him to switch between his amps and the little guy so he can switch between his guitar and violin, because he was doing a lot of unplugging and plugging in amps and instruments on stage.

k.rock!

Nice work! I like the practicality of them both and the military-type font looks awesome.  ;)

That switch on the channel selector looks like the ones Lovepedal use...is it the one Cusack makes?

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

irmcdermott

Quote from: k.rock! on February 16, 2011, 06:31:12 AM
Nice work! I like the practicality of them both and the military-type font looks awesome.  ;)

That switch on the channel selector looks like the ones Lovepedal use...is it the one Cusack makes?

-Kaleb

Thanks! The switch on the channel selector is the SPST "soft touch" switch from smallbear.

thetrend77

Do they make 3PDT "soft touch" switches? If so, where can I get them?