Mysterioso
0 (0%)
Aristocrat
2 (11.8%)
Other
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

menamestom

I know it's all about personal taste but just for a laugh I wondered what peoples favorite OD pedal was.

B_of_H

I like the egodriver the best although it changes your tone quite a bit.  I also like the yellow shark but my build has a weird issue that I haven't been able to fix.  (posted in the tech forum)

The Son of Screamer mods on the serendipity are pretty sweet as well.

I have an aristocrat but I was missing some parts and made some dumb subs when I built it, I need to update it.  I've also built two Grapevines (too fake sounding IMO) but an okay pedal I guess.   Also built the dinky drive (mine has some issues with the treble and bass knobs I think) and it's pretty cool for what it is going for.  The faultline is pretty sweet but it's more than an OD IMO.  The neutrino is okay and I found the snarkdoodle a little too limited as far as variety of sounds but maybe I built it wrong.  

I tried the glitterati (friend built it to spec) and I couldn't stand it personally.  It was super compressed sounding to me.  I'm sure it works great for some though, just not my type of od I guess.  

I like the sunking as a boost but not as an overdrive (ala I like the gain at 0 to maybe 1 or so)

jkokura

I haven't built the Glitteratti, nor the mysterioso, and I'm not done the Serendipity yet, but I answered Sunking and Neutrino.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

CRBMoA

The Poll question should have read, "Favorite Overdrive Pedal TODAY" ;D

Today (and for the rest of this month, I suspect), I'm going with the Sunking.

jcuempire

I am hoping that the Rump Roast (when I finish it) will be my favorite.

loves_guitar

"Fav OD today" - That's the truth!

I love having my Sunking on all the time with the gain real low.
But for straight overdrive, I still love my Timmy. The most transparent, authentic OD I've played.