Tape Delay

Started by Aleph Null, December 05, 2022, 07:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thesmokingman

get a recording so you can submit for BOTY. so friggen clean
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

jimilee

Very cool Dave, nice collaboration.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Aleph Null

Alright—here's the demo!

I wasn't trying to show off. I kept the playing simple so that the quality of the repeats could be heard.

EBK

I like the dark gray knobs.  Where did you get those?
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Aleph Null

Quote from: EBK on December 12, 2022, 06:22:48 PM

The knobs came from lovemyswitches.com. They carry the Davies 1900 in all kinds of colors.

EBK

Quote from: Aleph Null on December 12, 2022, 06:48:44 PM
Quote from: EBK on December 12, 2022, 06:22:48 PM

The knobs came from lovemyswitches.com. They carry the Davies 1900 in all kinds of colors.
Thanks!  Somehow, I missed those during my recent browsing of that site.  I'll definitely grab some with my next order.  They remind me of JB Weld, which I love.

I love the demo too, by the way.  Beautiful build!
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

EBK

Quote from: storyboardist on December 09, 2022, 03:01:34 AM
... but could do a run from Elecrow or JLC if there's interested to make it cheaper.
I'd probably buy one if you do a run.

Aleph Null

Quote from: storyboardist on December 09, 2022, 03:01:34 AM
... but could do a run from Elecrow or JLC if there's interested to make it cheaper.

I'd buy a couple too!