Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

FSB Boutique Section is Back up!

Started by irmcdermott, August 11, 2011, 02:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawnee

Quote from: jimmybjj on August 11, 2011, 12:57:31 PM
Quote from: shawnee on August 11, 2011, 11:17:15 AM
I can pull FSB now but the boutique section isn't there........

I don't know that this is the answer but did you log in? I just pull FSB and everything was there.
Whoo Hoo! That was it!
By the way, what does the bjj stand for jimmy?

Sigesmundninja

Quote from: shawnee on August 11, 2011, 09:26:23 PM
Quote from: jimmybjj on August 11, 2011, 12:57:31 PM
Quote from: shawnee on August 11, 2011, 11:17:15 AM
I can pull FSB now but the boutique section isn't there........

I don't know that this is the answer but did you log in? I just pull FSB and everything was there.
Whoo Hoo! That was it!
By the way, what does the bjj stand for jimmy?

Lets hope its Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!

shawnee

brazilian jiujitsu? Is that the same as that fake UFC stuff?

jimmybjj

Yep Brazilian Jiu Jitus. Jimmy is always taken, so i added Bjj to the end of my name, cause really who is gonna ad "Bj" to their name except me  :D its a guaranteed forum name.

No it's not like the UFC stuff. We only wear short shorts and roll around and sweat on each other for fun, and it only gay if you make eye contact  ;) If you really want to get into some hardcore stuff check out "Tai Chi" thats the stuff they use in the WWE HARDCORE!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Pcbs no longer available

jkokura

I'm kinda interested in learning some Tai Chi. Seems really relaxing. I pass by old asian women doing it in the park sometimes, and I always have the urge to stop and join them.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

shawnee

Quote from: jimmybjj on August 11, 2011, 11:31:55 PM
Yep Brazilian Jiu Jitus. Jimmy is always taken, so i added Bjj to the end of my name, cause really who is gonna ad "Bj" to their name except me  :D its a guaranteed forum name.

No it's not like the UFC stuff. We only wear short shorts and roll around and sweat on each other for fun, and it only gay if you make eye contact  ;) If you really want to get into some hardcore stuff check out "Tai Chi" thats the stuff they use in the WWE HARDCORE!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

HAHA, I kinda suspected you were a jiu-jitsu guy. I was just joking about the fake UFC comment. I'm a jiu-jitsu guy too. It's always funny to hear someone answer the really stupid questions. :-)

Sigesmundninja

jiu jitsu guy from gracie barra team. That great sport ripped my arms off :P retired untill I get sholder-surgery.

jimmybjj

Quote from: shawnee on August 11, 2011, 11:42:40 PM

HAHA, I kinda suspected you were a jiu-jitsu guy. I was just joking about the fake UFC comment. I'm a jiu-jitsu guy too. It's always funny to hear someone answer the really stupid questions. :-)

Kinda suspected that  ;)

Quote from: Sigesmundninja on August 12, 2011, 07:08:57 AM

jiu jitsu guy from gracie barra team. That great sport ripped my arms off :P retired untill I get sholder-surgery.

Awesome, I started with barra. I am now with Team Royce Gracie under Rob Kahn. I am semi-retired  :) ankle, wrist, hip, etc...  ;D
Pcbs no longer available

shawnee

I am REALLY surprised to find jiu-jitsu guys here. I guess BJJ has grown more than I realized.

I haven't trained much in the last two years because of multiple injuries but I was with Gracie Barra as well. I'm in Texas and trained with Patrick Head near Beaumont. Draculino is about 100 miles from here and is who promoted Patrick to black belt.

If you trained with Rob Kahn then you probably know Pat Hawk Hardy (or atleast of him). He was my first BJJ coach and Royce used to come down a couple of times a year.

So how long did you train and where do you guys live?

Sigesmundninja

Quote from: shawnee on August 12, 2011, 11:14:25 AM
I am REALLY surprised to find jiu-jitsu guys here. I guess BJJ has grown more than I realized.

I haven't trained much in the last two years because of multiple injuries but I was with Gracie Barra as well. I'm in Texas and trained with Patrick Head near Beaumont. Draculino is about 100 miles from here and is who promoted Patrick to black belt.

If you trained with Rob Kahn then you probably know Pat Hawk Hardy (or atleast of him). He was my first BJJ coach and Royce used to come down a couple of times a year.

So how long did you train and where do you guys live?

I trained for 2.5 years until I got diabetes and took a couple of mounths of to recharge, when I came back I dislocated my shoulder and tore  articular capsule apart at the first session. This was 2 years ago and I hope to get my second surgery this fall. until I'm fully recovered I just train now and then with my brother who is a brown belt under marcelo yogui santiago. My first jiu jitsu club was Gracie Barra Lidköping, sweden.

Good to see some fellow Jiu Jitsu Artists here!

snz728

Done Tai Chi for 10 years good for flexibility and relaxation also Qigong. I only do soft martial arts after 30 years old.

jimmybjj

It is pretty cool to see other Bjj guys here. I've been training off and on since 2004, seems more off than on lately. I'm currently a purple of Rob Kahn at grace tampa.
Pcbs no longer available

shawnee

I got my brown belt almost two years ago but I never really felt comfortable with it because I was hurt until a month before I got it and hurt right after. So far I've had a popped right ankle, messed up right elbow, dislocated rib that never healed right, surgery to fix a broken nose (take down accident), right knee surgery, and now I need surgery on my left knee and right shoulder. Don't even mention my ears. Other than that I have been injury free.  ;D I hope to have knee surgery in january so I can try to get the coveted black belt before I end up in a wheel chair. Until then, there's PEDALS!

shawnee

Quote from: snz728 on August 12, 2011, 03:01:08 PM
Done Tai Chi for 10 years good for flexibility and relaxation also Qigong. I only do soft martial arts after 30 years old.
After reading my post above, do you think that you made the right decision?  :D

jimmybjj

Quote from: shawnee on August 12, 2011, 11:05:24 PM
I got my brown belt almost two years ago but I never really felt comfortable with it because I was hurt until a month before I got it and hurt right after. So far I've had a popped right ankle, messed up right elbow, dislocated rib that never healed right, surgery to fix a broken nose (take down accident), right knee surgery, and now I need surgery on my left knee and right shoulder. Don't even mention my ears. Other than that I have been injury free.  ;D I hope to have knee surgery in january so I can try to get the coveted black belt before I end up in a wheel chair. Until then, there's PEDALS!

I feel your pain, literally  :) I need to get my right ankle and knee worked on. I don't ever expect to get black, maybe brown one day. That is of course unless i get a longevity black when i'm 70 or so  ;D

Quote from: shawnee on August 12, 2011, 11:08:46 PM
Quote from: snz728 on August 12, 2011, 03:01:08 PM
After reading my post above, do you think that you made the right decision?  :D

Yep. ;D Maybe i will make the "right decision" in a couple of more years when i get my aarp card.  ;D
Pcbs no longer available