Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

125B Pedalboard

Started by dan.schumaker, December 01, 2014, 02:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jalmonsalmon

Quote from: dan.schumaker on December 01, 2014, 02:17:02 PM
Ok, last post for a while  :)

Finally finished up my 125B pedalboard that I have been working towards for a while.  Its a two tiered board, bottom is wrapped in leftover tweed, top has aluminum channel around it (like the bass board I posted last week).  Lots of knobs and switches on this one...

Signal chain is: IO/Buffer & Power -> GuitarPCB Mo-Wah -> Engineer's Thumb (vero) -> Wampler '57 Tweed (vero) -> ROG Britannia (vero) -> DLS MkIII (vero) -> GuitarPCB Lunar Module -> Iron Bell (vero) -> Madbean Fatpants -> GuitarPCB Dr. Phybes Phaser (I already replaced this with a Spaceharp Phaser) -> Madbean Current Lover -> 1776/Jon Patton Cardinal Trem -> 1776 Multiplex Jr. -> Madbean Moodring -> Back to IO/Buffer

Love it!
I need to really start building more pedals with the jacks in the back. 
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .

Jabulani Jonny

What's the one bottom right with the Jerry Garcia homage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jonathan

dan.schumaker

Quote from: Jabulani Jonny on December 31, 2014, 01:48:15 AM
What's the one bottom right with the Jerry Garcia homage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engineer's Thumb Compressor

hylandren

I have been mulling over ideas for a pedalboard and really like this design.
I don't want to be a nuisance, but is it possible you could could maybe add a closeup shot of how you anchored/installed the upper deck to the lower one? 

dan.schumaker

Quote from: hylandren on January 02, 2015, 02:26:21 PM

I have been mulling over ideas for a pedalboard and really like this design.
I don't want to be a nuisance, but is it possible you could could maybe add a closeup shot of how you anchored/installed the upper deck to the lower one?

I can try to get some pics later today.  The spacer between the bottom and top deck are just some pieces of 1X wood.  I attached it to the bottom with some screws from the bottom, and to the top deck with some pocket screws.

Hopefully pics later will clear anything up.

hylandren

I can try to get some pics later today.  The spacer between the bottom and top deck are just some pieces of 1X wood.  I attached it to the bottom with some screws from the bottom, and to the top deck with some pocket screws.Hopefully pics later will clear anything up.

Thanks for the offer, but your description is probably info enough.
As usual, I was just over-thinking it!   :D