News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Started by GrindCustoms, July 17, 2014, 04:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

Since it's always a good thing to try what you sell, here's my Machette built, finally received those 7555 IC...

Many thanks to Juansolo for introducing me to this circuit and for the prototyping/verification he performed, because i did'nt had a single cue of how this was suppose to work....!

And yeah.. it fits in a 1590B.

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

selfdestroyer

I really love the finish on this. I was hoping you would do another like this when I saw your other build with the same finish. It is just so unique. Great job Rej and I can't wait for my board.

Cody

Tremster

The 3D enclosure surface is great, I might try that.

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

raulduke

Looks very cool!

But... Was ist das?

micromegas

Looks kinda Hellraiser to me. :)
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

alanp

Raul, Uglyface with LFO mods built in. Batshit crazy nutter box, like the Ring Stinger.

Rej, nice crammage :D
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

flanagan0718

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

chordball

Beautiful! What type of ribbon cable is that? I'm looking for a good source right now. I really enjoyed working with that pastel colored stuff you had a while back.

juansolo

If it's the stuff I sent him. it's some long out of production stuff I got from someone on this board (he hasn't any left, I asked). It's bloody marvelous. The only stuff I've found that seems close on specs is some Spectrastrip stuff that's staggeringly expensive (like knocking on £100 expensive...).

GrindCustoms

Thanks guys! :)

Will try to spend more time with it this evening, my LFO needs to be fine tuned a bit.

Juan, told ya it would fit in a 1590B with 2x 3PDT! :P And i don't even need to have fairy toes to actuate it, fact is that i wear size 13 shoes...hehe.

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

juansolo

Impressed you used two stomps in the B, I knew it'd go in there, but never imagined you'd dual stomp it!  8)

GrindCustoms

Quote from: juansolo on July 17, 2014, 09:50:11 PM
Impressed you used two stomps in the B, I knew it'd go in there, but never imagined you'd dual stomp it!  8)

Really glad that we've made that project happen! High Five Bro! ;D

Leevibe

Dang I love the way you do those tops.