News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Autobahn NSFW probably

Started by jimilee, January 26, 2017, 02:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is my favorite SWAW clone. Sounds the cleanest. If you look carefully, the apple lights up when activated, also, you can see the scratch that happened while tightening the pots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

287m

Jimi, are you a machine?
productive builder <3

alanp

Nice. You're getting very good at this, Jimi!

When my (female) supervisor showed me where the workshop was, to replace a broken sealer with a working one, she sternly ordered me to NOT look at the walls.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

gordo

Jimi wtf?  I'll take it this is the new printer?  Spill the details this looks awesome.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Adam_DIY

Nice looks awesome dude.  I keep meaning to build an autowah.

jimilee

Thanks guys, I've been building this one for what seems like a month. I have several I've been working on at once and I slowly have been finishing them.  My enviro method is slowly getting better as well. The printer is a Samsung c430w laser printer, caught it on sale for 89.00 and came with cartridges already. I'm digging it so far.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

bcalla

You outdid yourself with this one, Jimi!

m-Kresol

cool build, I like that the apple is lighting up, it's a nice touch.

you might want to shorten the wire on the middle and lower pin of the middle row on the 3pdt. you don't want your input grounded by accident.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

jimilee

Quote from: m-Kresol on January 26, 2017, 07:08:33 PM
cool build, I like that the apple is lighting up, it's a nice touch.

you might want to shorten the wire on the middle and lower pin of the middle row on the 3pdt. you don't want your input grounded by accident.
That's actually the ground from lug 6. It's solid core wire, it ain't going anywhere. If it was going to do anything besides sit on a large pile of other builds, I'd probably trim it.

askwho69

Change the knobs and it will be superior

bluescage