News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Whoaa!!

Started by k.rock!, October 13, 2012, 01:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

k.rock!

It's been a while since I've been around here! I've missed all u beaners! Haven't been building too much since I've been blessed to be gigging a lot with a Christian artist and we've been flying pretty much every week! (As a matter of fact I'm writing this in a plane somewhere between Dallas and Orlando! haha)

I am proud to say, I have been gigging using Bean pedals exclusively! (except for the Timeline and tuner). Always get tons of compliments about tone and I have you guys to thank for that!! :)

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to all of you and really, I think I'll hang out more often. I don't want the DIY fever to die out ever! lol

I leave you all with the new beautiful addition to my small family, just came back from playing it this weekend in San Diego using the Egodriver and the Mangler and it sounded killer!!

-K

God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jkokura

Man that's killer. The ES335 is easily my favourite guitar, and all I can afford is the Epi Dot I have. Ah we'll, that's a rad guitar Kaleb.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

k.rock!

Quote from: jkokura on October 13, 2012, 02:15:33 AM
Man that's killer. The ES335 is easily my favourite guitar, and all I can afford is the Epi Dot I have. Ah we'll, that's a rad guitar Kaleb.

Jacob

Thanks dude! This is actually an ES-339 with the fat '59 neck. I was fortunate enough to find one for less than half of what they cost new off TGP. Man, the epiphone hollowbodys sound pretty good too! I've tried them both an they are really good for the money.

The body of the 339 is a lot smaller than the 335. This pic shows the size a bit better:

-K

God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

gordo

Whoaa indeed, very pretty.  I'm blessed to be doing service myself but on a local scale.  Madbeans all over my board and slowly edging out the commercial ones.  I'm down to a Korg tuner, Nova Delay, and Line6 MM4 on a board the size of a battleship.  The Afterlife and Aristocrat (sorry this is kinda post mortem) being my goto's. The Smoothie is cool enough to be my Univibe replacement.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

nzCdog

Thats purty Kaleb.  Very nice 8)

jkokura

Ah. I think I tried one of the 339s, and I didn't like the strange smaller body.

My dream is a 335 with a bigsby. In red. That guitar would never leave me.

Congrats again Kaleb.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

pickdropper

That's beautiful.  If it sounds as good as it looks, it should keep you happy for a long long time.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper