News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Did someone say..BASSBALLS????

Started by jimilee, May 08, 2013, 03:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a bassballs pedal etched  by the good captain I think, I have gotten so much fro so many on the forums. The demo includes the bass I just finished building also! Enjoy

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jimi-lee-2/sets/bassballs[/soundcloud]
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

spaceboss

Righteous build from a model citizen.  8)

Parra

fendman

Cool Jimi, I like the graphic and the pedal , would like a pic of the Bass to  :)

ch1naski

Damn Jimi, you're putting out builds like a machine!
Sounds funky, can't go wrong with a little bit of Jimi playing Jimi.;D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.

nzCdog

Quote from: ch1naski on May 08, 2013, 09:00:57 PM
Sounds funky, can't go wrong with a little bit of Jimi playing Jimi.;D
^this!

Nice job build mate :)

jimilee

I tend to throw myself into my hobbies, thank you, this is a fun hobby too, giving me the confidence to fix stuff around the house, actually fixed the hot water heater the other day.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

ch1naski

Quote from: jimilee on May 08, 2013, 09:14:42 PM
I tend to throw myself into my hobbies, thank you, this is a fun hobby too, giving me the confidence to fix stuff around the house, actually fixed the hot water heater the other day.
does it phase, now?

;D

one louder.

gordo

Jimi, those pickups sound great!  Killer presence and low end.  You hate to jinx the whole thing by putting a finish on it but maybe consider a Tru-Oil treatment as well.  If it's already sealed then you don't have to worry about the climate getting to it.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: ch1naski on May 09, 2013, 12:17:04 AM
Quote from: jimilee on May 08, 2013, 09:14:42 PM
does it phase, now?

;D

Ahahahahaha, no. But,  I wonder...

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on May 09, 2013, 12:52:07 AM
Jimi, those pickups sound great!  Killer presence and low end.  You hate to jinx the whole thing by putting a finish on it but maybe consider a Tru-Oil treatment as well.  If it's already sealed then you don't have to worry about the climate getting to it.
thanks man, yeah its sealed. I live the pickups as well, I was not really prepared for that sound for sure. Now I'm looking at replacing my squire pbass body with a swamp ash body as well.