News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Power Point

Started by flanagan0718, February 16, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Hey all,
Lost my hard drive a little while ago and I am now starting to dig my self out of the setback. I am wondering if anyone of you kind gentlemen has a Power point DMG? Thanks guys!

-Mike-

EBK

Have you tried Google Slides?
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

midwayfair

LibreOffice has an equivalent (and can save/open PPT format), and it's free.

culturejam

I bit the bullet and pay for Office365. It's $7 a month and you get access to the Office suite both as a download/install and the online versions (which actually aren't terrible). At that price, I'm fine paying for it (versus the old days when just Word was like $250 as a one-off purchase).
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

thesmokingman

I got my volume license office 2016 for the mac from the bay ... works fine, takes updates, the usual
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

BryGuy

Dispite what M.S. would like you to believe you can download a copy from there website. It's buried in some support menu or something but it's there. Though I'm not sure if they would have an older version available. What version are you looking for?

flanagan0718

Quote from: BryGuy on February 16, 2018, 06:24:14 PM
Dispite what M.S. would like you to believe you can download a copy from there website. It's buried in some support menu or something but it's there. Though I'm not sure if they would have an older version available. What version are you looking for?

HAHA yeah I didn't dig too deep. I assumed it wasn't there. Looking for an older one (2013)

flanagan0718

Quote from: midwayfair on February 16, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
LibreOffice has an equivalent (and can save/open PPT format), and it's free.

This works perfectly! Thanks Jon!

-Mike-