News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Bubblegum Overdrive

Started by Roctopus, July 08, 2012, 09:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roctopus

Hello friends,

Here is another "Timmy" clone courtesy of Madbeans schematic. I did the paint myself. Just a splash or two of pink and some glittery hair spray ;)

Roctopus

night-B

Wow! Hair spray :o that looks nice!

chromesphere

Pink LED!!  Their pricey arent they?  Worth it though, it looks cool! 
Is this for pedal for a rock chick? :D Cool idea with the glittery hairspray too!
Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

nzCdog

Man that is too cool!  Pink LED ftw!

The first thing that came to mind when I saw it...

;D ;D ;D

k.rock!

haha love it man! I've been wanting to build a pink pedal and also the timmy! haha How would you compare the sound of this Timmy with the actual one?

-K
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

Bret608

Ha, this rocks! My daughters would love this. I should totally put Hello Kitty or My Little Pony on a pink pedal. Maybe on my upcoming Lowrider!

jtn191

that looks more like a Tiffany!

bigrigg

Hairspray = looks good even at windy gigs.  ;D
nice

GrindCustoms

Nice one!

Where can i find the layout or schem of that timmy?
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Roctopus

Thanks so much for the encouragement gang! I love all the whit and humor. "Tiffany!"...made me laugh and smile :) A Hello Kitty decal would really set it off but maybe next time ;)

Here is where you can find the schematic: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=905.0

bigmufffuzzwizz

Hairspray?! You even built it on circuit board that looks like what Paul C originally used!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

murdog47

What is the second resistor on the 3PDT? I would imagine one is for the LED but I can't figure out the other.

Chi_Boy

I was thinking about a box for the Timmy I'm getting ready to build and I think you may have sparked an idea!  Thanks!