News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dreamverb NSFW

Started by jimilee, July 10, 2014, 02:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is obviously a Grindcustoms Tenebrion Reverb. Built stock with a long brick, and yes, with a stepless drill bit, you can drill right through the envire no issues.  8). I really dig it so far. Now that I am no longer in a band, I can't really test it out, but sounds good in my music room.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

bcalla

Beautiful work, Jimi.  Graphics & font are a good match for each other.

alanp

Nice, the Tenebrion is my favourite reverb :D

Where is the art from?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on July 10, 2014, 04:41:09 PM
Nice, the Tenebrion is my favourite reverb :D

Where is the art from?
Somebody posted it on my timeline on Facebook ages ago. Any time I come across a cool image anywhere, I save it. I've had this one for sometime now.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

slimtriggers

I like how you matched the font color to the graphic.  Nice attention to detail 8)

jimilee

Quote from: slimtriggers on July 10, 2014, 06:46:20 PM
I like how you matched the font color to the graphic.  Nice attention to detail 8)
Thanks, I actually sampled the colors in the graphic when doing the fonts. I wish I could match the knobs to the color also, but I don't like different colors knobs. I went with green knobs after this was posted.