News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Naughty Fish issue

Started by U4U, August 21, 2016, 09:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

U4U

Hi,

I have some trouble with my new Naughty Fish pedal. If I switch the "Range" switch (Up/Down) to the right I get an annoying whistling sound and the second LED is always on and always bright shining. Otherwise it works if I set the switch to the left, but without the second LED light up at all. I need advice here. The second LED is a yellow one, but has the same voltage range as the red one I would use and I used for the bypass indicator. The on/on/on switch seem to have no significant value in left position. I can hear no change to the signal.

Thank you very much, U4U
Creator of the multi purpose pickup wiring/unwiring machine

jimilee

Led on all the time is usually indicative of a short somewhere, check all your solder joints first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

U4U

Hi there, had it on hold for month because of less free time. The point is, using the range switch, the LED light on while selected right (down setting?) and no light was seen while select left setting (up). Setting it to the right a high annoying tone can be heard.

Thank you, U4U

U4U

...I'm searching this forum. Seems that it could be an issue because of the MACRON problem. I'm rather pissed, as I spend a few bucks on these

fredwreck

Yes I had a problem with those too... Get rid of them