News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NAD!!!!

Started by sikmunky, March 28, 2015, 10:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sikmunky

New amp day for me. HELL YEAH. Mesa boogie mark V 25. This bastard's friggin  loud dude. Takes pedals pretty well too. Boss tuner- vox wah- king of tone clone- opamp muff into the front end. Current lover- mxr wylde chorus- deep blue delay clone in the loop.

First American made amp I've ever owned. Everything else has all been British. I'm excited about this bad boy.

jtn191

Awesome! The mark V's are a beast and bet that one's fun

micromegas

welcome to the Boogie club!
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

sikmunky

It is a beast, more like a mini beast. Still trying to dial in the right tone. I've heard the smallest adjustments make a huge difference. They do. And I'm so used to the marshall/laney like eq, it's like starting over from scratch. And the clean tone that comes out of this on channel 1 is cleaner than anything I've ever played.

micromegas

I have a Mark III, and find adjusting the mid control rather critical to get a good tone. I have played some fenders and, for me, Boogie cleans are unbeteable
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

jimilee

Is that a Marshall cab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

sikmunky

It's a  old school peavey cab with cestio gt85's. Never heard of them until this guy gave me the cab. Right now it's 3 of those in there and an eminence governor. The governor is the only speaker hooked up. Had to have somethin to play through today while I finish building my other cab. Lol

cooder

Noice! Cool amp there!
BigNoise Amplification

Leevibe

culturejam

Awesome! I'm jealous.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects