News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sharkfin

Started by bcalla, February 01, 2014, 08:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcalla

My second completion of 2014 after the long holiday hiatus.  Very cool pedal and fun build.  I actually finished last weekend, but it took me 5 or 6 sessions to get the trimmers adjusted so the S&H could be used.

As usual, I borrowed ideas from several people on this forum.  The envirotex came out pretty good (I did this and my Harbinger / Voodoo Vibe at the same time).  And I took Cortexturizer's advice and added a blend control using a Schoon Toon board.

jimilee

That looks fanfreakintastic!!!! Can we get an audio demo? I have yet to build mine and I'm curious what it sounds like.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

I love how you did the labels around the sun. The artwork came out great and the inside is just as clean.

danwelsh

Nice job man....I like it

bcalla

Quote from: jimilee on February 01, 2014, 09:41:35 PM
Can we get an audio demo? I have yet to build mine and I'm curious what it sounds like.
I don't have a way of recording.  Upcoming snow storm permitting, I'll try to get a recording of this Wednesday night.  I'm supposed to go to a friend's house & he has a recording setup.  Unfortunately we're supposed to get another 4-8 inches, which may cause us to reschedule.

Gledison

Great build! Very neat!
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?