Did you guys see this? I'm JAW-DROPPED!

Started by Ettore_M, December 30, 2012, 10:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ettore_M

This thing (T-REX SpinDoctor) has motorized potentiometers!  :o :o :o :o :o :o
Am I the only one surprised here? I hope not! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V21vy-8evvc

Hector

EDIT: I just saw that there was a previous edition that did have motorized potentiometers too. I guess I'm the only one who saw this for the first time today!
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

hammerheadmusicman

I've never seen it!

And...

HOLY SHIT THAT IS COOL!!

George
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

jeffaroo

brings a whole new meaning to a auto-wah !
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

jeffaroo

Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

madbean

hoodoo

Very cool, sounds great. That's, Brett Kingman (burgerman666) on youtube, Aussie legend doing the vid. Great pedal demo site.

DutchMF

A mate of mine owns the first version of the Spindoctor, it's a really cool thing to see those knobs rotate by themselves.....
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Ettore_M

Quote from: DutchMF on December 31, 2012, 11:31:48 AM
A mate of mine owns the first version of the Spindoctor, it's a really cool thing to see those knobs rotate by themselves.....
Really cool, indeed! I was amazed when I saw this video last night. When first he changed the channel, I saw something moving. I thought "WTF was this?".. I press rewind and saw it again. Only the third time I understood that the pots moved. The I was instantly stunned! :D
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

gtr2

It's really sweet, but the first thing I thought was..

That thing is huge (size wise)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

icecycle66

It's like the memory buttons on old car radios.