News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Restocks/Documents

Started by madbean, April 05, 2014, 04:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Restocks, new boards are available for the Mangler, Retrograde, Cupcake, Runt, Bacon Bits, Bloviator and 3PRR. All the documentation has been uploaded, too.

The order for the next set was placed a few days ago. These will be here probably no later than April 20th. They are the Sunking II, Kingslayer2014, NomNom, Zero Point Micro, Zero Point Mini, Deadringer 2, Naughty Fish, WeenerWah2 and Kraken.

I'll start work on the next set in a few days. Those will come late May, most likely.

jimilee

You don't have any sales coming up do you? I'm thinking I need to place an order, but I will wait if you do.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

There will definitely be a sale coming up in May. That is the 5th anniversary of MBP, so we will do it up proper.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 05, 2014, 05:19:55 PM
There will definitely be a sale coming up in May. That is the 5th anniversary of MBP, so we will do it up proper.
Now.....we wait....
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Jabulani Jonny

Yes, we wait.  But, I've been waiting to order the Kraken, Pork Barrel, Road rage, Cave Dweller & Fatpants for like weeks now.  Guess I can wait a little longer.  Not like I don't have anything else to keep me busy.   ;D
Jonathan

midwayfair

Typo in the Mangler: "It doesn't matter with type you use" > "It doesn't matter which type you use."

-The guy who just always has to be That Guy.

GrindCustoms

Oh My!!!

Stoked for the Naughty Fish.... when i saw that layout on facebook i almost cried of joy! ;D
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/