News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Totally Epic Klon Thread of Awesome About Swearing

Started by madbean, October 16, 2012, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Thankfully I had an older brother and I tended to listen to the stuff he did when I was a nipper. So Sabbath, Rainbow, Purple, etc. I didn't really fit in when everyone else at school was listening to Adam and the Ants and Madness. Whereas I had a denim jacket with Kiss and AC/DC patches on it. That's not to say I didn't have moments. I distinctly remember having Go West and Asia on tape (amongst others). The first record I bought...? That would be this:

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

eldanko

That song is the JAM.  Bassline always reminds me of Sledgehammer for some reason.
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

juansolo

Another great track. The 80's get some stick, but there was some great stuff happening then (along with a lot of shite it has to be said). Remember when Phil Collins was cool?

As rightly stated by the comment for the video. The single coolest scene in TV history.

eldanko

juansolo

Om_Audio

After breadboarding my first dirt circuit last night I randomly started trying to play "Let The Good Times Roll" by The Cars. <--- "This is important."

f****n a, that was a good time in music. I miss my 8 track and vinyl collection. Sort of.
Sent via soup cans and string.

eldanko

GermanCdn

Quote from: jubal81 on November 05, 2012, 09:03:55 PM
Quote from: jkokura on November 05, 2012, 08:40:44 PM
Uh... the CFL Playoffs start this weekend. Go Argos?

Jacob

I dunno, the Argos didn't impress me much in the finale. Although, they did't have much to play for.

The Argos will beat the Esks, the Stamps should pummel the Riders.  Whether or not it will end up being the Braley bowl will depend largely on

1) If Kevin Glenn gets the start against BC, Calgary loses
2) If Braley buys out the Als to get both his teams in the 100th Grey Cup in the center of the universe.

Thank god Bieber's doing half time, I'll have at least eight minutes to go to the bathroom without fear of missing anything I'll regret later.

I love how this thread has spread out like chaos theory.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jkokura

Quote from: GermanCdn on November 09, 2012, 12:03:27 AM
Quote from: jubal81 on November 05, 2012, 09:03:55 PM
Quote from: jkokura on November 05, 2012, 08:40:44 PM
Uh... the CFL Playoffs start this weekend. Go Argos?

Jacob

I dunno, the Argos didn't impress me much in the finale. Although, they did't have much to play for.

The Argos will beat the Esks, the Stamps should pummel the Riders.  Whether or not it will end up being the Braley bowl will depend largely on

1) If Kevin Glenn gets the start against BC, Calgary loses
2) If Braley buys out the Als to get both his teams in the 100th Grey Cup in the center of the universe.

Thank god Bieber's doing half time, I'll have at least eight minutes to go to the bathroom without fear of missing anything I'll regret later.

I love how this thread has spread out like chaos theory.

I was calling Argos vs Stamps at the beginning of the year, so I think I'll stay with that now. Argos might win with home field advantage...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

spaceboss

Quote from: juansolo on November 07, 2012, 05:58:03 PM
The first record I bought...? That would be this:

I forgot how wicked this song is and video: a cross between Thriller and the Chilli Peppers.

"Bustin' makes me feel good."

alanp

"The World's Fastest Indian" makes me think of something my Dad said, once.

"People like Burt Munro, Sir Edmund Hillary, and Lord Ernest Rutherford are New Zealand's true heroes. Not the All Blacks, it's those people."

To which I can only agree full heartedly. I went to Rutherford Intermediate, myself :) (Tenuous DIYlink -- Juansolo likes motor racing.)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

juansolo

Only know about Burt Munro from the Worlds Fastest Indian. Proper nutcase. To be celebrated. Brilliant film too.

fendman

Quote from: juansolo on November 07, 2012, 06:43:52 PM
Another great track. The 80's get some stick, but there was some great stuff happening then (along with a lot of shite it has to be said). Remember when Phil Collins was cool?

As rightly stated by the comment for the video. The single coolest scene in TV history.

At one time I used to admit to being born the same day/year as Phil Collins...but that was a while ago...now we just look alike... :)

nzCdog

Quote from: fendman on November 09, 2012, 11:46:23 PM
At one time I used to admit to being born the same day/year as Phil Collins...but that was a while ago...now we just look alike... :)
hehheh
Not sure if this has been posted before but... this was a random lol's worth, fitting of a klon thread

fendman

lol....from a Kiwi  that is good...have to give you that one ;D