News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Remastered classics

Started by micromegas, February 28, 2015, 03:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micromegas

If you didn't know that channel, you should expend at least half afternoon checking his videos. Hilarious
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

Stomptown

juansolo

Andy Rehfeldt, he does some really good ones. Haven't checked his channel in a while.

More disney death though:

He also goes the other way... This is my personal favourite:

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

RobA

I stumbled on the Cannibal Corpse one earlier and thought it was hilarious. The Bob Marley "Is this Love" was actually pretty good. The funniest bit though was the title for Rage Against the Machine's Killing in the Name.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rock•it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

micromegas

I already knew Maiden and Judas Priest's bossas, but his channel is full of gems!
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

selfdestroyer

I just want to thank you for the "laughing so hard I was cryin" with this guys youtube channel. There are some great ones on there for sure. This one had me rolling also

Muadzin

I always prefer his vids where he managed to find the original vocals and puts a metal track underneath it, then the ones where he also adds a death metal grunt over it as well. The first gives it that bit extra to make it even more ridiculous while keeping something of the original, the latter is just a vid with a completely different audio.

Alternate music restylings of metal song are also fun. Again also with the original vocals.

juansolo

I actually really like the reggae version of Detroit Rock City, it just really works.

Though my favourite of them all is the first one I ever heard, which is Death Metal Conway Twitty. This is brutal. Also I think, quite sinister when it comes to the video...

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

lars

Quote from: juansolo on February 28, 2015, 06:52:13 PM
Andy Rehfeldt, he does some really good ones. Haven't checked his channel in a while.

He also goes the other way... This is my personal favourite:

Especially the last half of that video (lyrics) totally reminds me of this:

lars

This one made me cry I was laughing so hard...