Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming Releases - give your input!

Started by madbean, January 08, 2012, 01:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tremster

Hello everyone,

this is my first post.
Been lurking here for a while, have never posted. Am fairly new to this hobby, have built a handful of pedals so far, they all work but nothing special. This is a great place to learn.
Will place a large order with Madbean once the restock is in, hope everything else will still be available then.
And I'm sure I will post more when building more.

aballen

Beans,

I was about to start sourcing parts for a loophole looper, but I just noticed the loophole looper II on the main projects page as an "upcoming" project... is that one getting close?

I already have a line-6 jm4 looper, but its the only pedal not made by me on my board.... and I don't really need all that fancy modeling in my looper.

Just trying to decide if I should wait... and what are the specs on the loophole II?

madbean

It's not close at all. I have yet to do any work on it...sorry. I definitely will do it, but maybe not before the end of the year.

aballen

Do you intend to use the same chip for the loophole II or possibly go with the ISD1600B ?  though I cant figure out where to buy it, it looks like you can get 40 seconds at 8 bit in a through hole package.

Another thought would be to get one of the high fidelity chips, and use something like an arduino mini or a mega 328 to control it.

pietro_moog

what about univibes and Stage Fright? are they ready yet? is there a schedule for the release?
i want those so bad.

jimijam

are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?...lol
tried lifting weights once....they were too heavy!

madbean

November will be delays, December will be filters/modulation.

GhostofJohnToad

Cool, my birthday is November.  Presents to myself.

Pvt. Parts

Quote from: jkokura on January 08, 2012, 02:18:04 AM
I'd love to see that Reverb project make a comeback...

Jacob

Quote from: jighead81 on January 08, 2012, 02:38:11 AM
Rump Roast, Univibe, and Muffage  ;D

oh yeah, I'd like to see the Reverb project come back too!

And me too...!!!    REVERB
"Do what you can with what you have where you are" T. Roosevelt

njkke

I'm tempted to build a Ross Phaser (cool moddable project indeed)... But I wait for the stage fright... Should be better of sure!

fendman

Mich P

Pvt. Parts

Haberdasher

Quote from: Pvt. Parts on November 05, 2012, 07:49:16 PM
What dose Stage Fright do?
I think it will be a 6 stage phaser based on the maestro.  It might include a switch that changes a couple of caps so you can get univibe sounds too.  Sounds very exciting.

edited to say It might include a switch instead of I might include a switch.  lol
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Pvt. Parts

OMG, and you tell me this now that I'm making my Phaser 90 :(