News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

06.11 - Update on project development, PCB stock etc.

Started by madbean, June 11, 2012, 03:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

So, in light of recent events (some financial hardships which I explained a month or so ago) I have slowed down project development and the release schedule for the coming months. Which is not to say that I will not be releasing any new projects or cancelling anything. More that I will not be releasing 10 different PCBs at once like this last round.

So, what I am planning on doing is trying to put out one or two new projects about every 6-8 weeks, plus restocking PCBs that get sold out. I think this is a pace I can maintain and afford...and I think that's pretty reasonable, too.

-- I WILL be re-stocking the Dirtbag. It seems there is still enough interest and demand to build it, so I'll get some more made on the next order.

-- I am still working on the new Aquaboy and Aquaboy Deluxe versions.

-- The Stage Fright, Nautilus, Harbinger, Zero Point, etc (all the stuff I've mentioned before) is still going to happen when I can get them finished and fit into the schedule.

Basically, all the big fun stuff I still really wanna get done so even if I am not giving updates regularly on them, don't take that as they are not going to happen. I'm still stoked to get a lot of these things to completion.

Anyway, if there are any questions about this, fire away and I will answer.

madbean

jubal81

Any idea what's going to be the next board out the door?
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Comfort Player

Silence..... I Keeeeeel youuuuuu....

murdog47

Deadringer and Retrograde to be released in the future or discontinued?

madbean

The Kingslayer will be in the next batch. If I get the prototype in time I might also do the Sparkplug. I'd like to get a couple more overdrives so these would be great.

The Retrograde is actually done, too. So, that one is a go. It will probably go in the batch after. The Deadringer I may not end up doing.

pietro_moog

bigmufffuzzwizz

Always excited for new projects.  ;D

Is the submini Rump Roast still a long way down the road?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Effectsiation

Any progress/news on the Pig Butt?  Also, what is the SparkPlug?   Thanks for all that you do Bean!

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

G.G.

I just saw the Fishhead project is on the upcoming releases list!!! SUPER excited about this one, I can't wait to see what you've cooked up 'Bean!!!!  :) :) :) :)

juansolo

Quote from: Effectsiation on June 12, 2012, 06:35:04 PM
Any progress/news on the Pig Butt?  Also, what is the SparkPlug?   Thanks for all that you do Bean!

If you combined these effects would it be a Butt Plug?

;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

puffen619

I'm fairly new here and I was wondering if the Cave Dweller is going be available in the future?

timbo_93631

cave dweller is out already, but sold out for the moment too.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups