News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

07.07 - Re-Orders on the way

Started by madbean, July 08, 2012, 01:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I placed the order for some re-stocks a couple of days ago. Here's what's coming:

Cave Dweller (revised for a slightly more narrow layout)
Dirtbag Deluxe
Double Flush
Weener Wah

Also, I will be getting more Mudbunny, Pork Barrel and Low Riders which are about to go out of stock in the next few days. The shipment for all boards should arrive around 07.21.

Unfortunately, I was not able to get any new projects done on this run---the re-orders went right up to my available budget. The next round of boards will be a few new projects, though! I have at least a half dozen completed projects ready for manufacturing ATM.

night-B

Can't wait for the mutron and kingslayer  :D Are you going to restock the aquaboy too?

insomniac2295

I am so desperately, desperately awaiting the release of the Fishhead!!! The FSH is THE reason why I got into building pedals. Alas, I have yet to build one....
I am also stoked on a few of the other projects!! Keep up the good work, Brian!

madbean

Yeah, I'll get that FSH done really soon. I should also have some info on the Aquaboy very soon, too. Many things are coming together right now.

madbean

gtr2

hmm... looks like an aquaboy with double delay and modulation add ons...  ;D
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

sgmezei

I agree! After I read what Jacob and Josh said...... ;D

mojah63

Yeah I found out your out of what I need right now ... Guess I'll have to wait a week... Hope they all show up soon :)

madbean

I've updated thge Projects page with the tentative release date of 7.21 for the re-orders. I've also added what I think will be released in August.

insomniac2295

Quote from: madbean on July 16, 2012, 12:56:39 AM
I've updated thge Projects page with the tentative release date of 7.21 for the re-orders. I've also added what I think will be released in August.

yippie skippie!  ;D