News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NAD: Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+

Started by fair.child, March 27, 2019, 05:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

That amp sounds mega!! Totally agree with you, it is Images and words tone. Really nice job with the captor, I struggled with the two notes live for a while when I got it but it sounds likeyou nailed it out if the gate.

fair.child

I think Torpedo Live is much more intense than just plug and play Captor. Really captor is what I need because of simplicity and it does serve load box and cab sim together. I was debating myself between Cab Clone from Mesa (You know I am still a Mesa Fan Boy) vs Captor. I ended up with Captor because of three reasons. First, the poor review/ratings for Cab Clone. Second, Captor does Wall of Sound so technically I can get a result as close as Cab Clone plus tons of variety cabs that I can buy. Last, attenuated output which is really I was looking for (THD or Power Brake).

With just the Captor itself without Wall Of Sound, it's already sounded great so yeah I can vouch for that. I am really curious to open up the box and see what it's inside. Mostly analog, I bet.

jjjimi84

Two Notes makes some really fine stuff, sounds great and with wall of sound it is just a rabbit hole. Very nice work and congrats on the amp